Collagen Gold Facial
Enhanced Blackpool is offering a new fabulous Collagen Gold Mask Facial that can provide tremendous benefits for your skin by giving it an added boost — making it the ideal skin treatment to give yourself before a special occasion or to improve your skin long term with a course of treatments.
This type of facial is especially beneficial when used in combination Radio-Frequency which uses a technology that heats layers of the skin stimulating the synthesis of collagen by providing a great intensity of heat in the deeper layers of the skin. During a radio-frequency facial, the production of collagen and elastin is stimulated.
The Benefits of Collagen Gold Facial
- A high-quality Gold mask used
- Firmer skin
- Skin tightening
- Can reduce nasolabial grooves
- Can raise drooping eyelids
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Slows down collagen depletion which begins to occur at the age of 25.
- Reduces inflammation (Inflammation is the primary cause of acne & hyperpigmentation).
- A course of treatments can have a lasting effect up to 2 years.
- Relaxing, pain-free facial
- Radio-Frequency is an FDA approved treatment and is clinically proven to tighten skin.
- Some celebrities such as Amanda Holden, Mel b and Kim Kardashian are now opting for radio-frequency facials & gold masks over Botox. Please click here. This is because Radio Frequency continues to work its magic up-to 3 months after treatment. Botox paralyses the muscle which then causes the muscle the deteriorate. As a result, once the Botox has worn off a few months later the problem is worse and you are forced to have more to temporarily improve your skin and continue in a downward cycle.
Book your appointment now
Our clients describe the treatment as relaxing. The applicator is carefully monitored as it reaches temperatures of up to 40 degrees Celsius. A minimum of 6-8 treatments is recommended of this treatment at one or two per week for optimum results.
All results pictures were taken at Enhanced Blackpool. We regularly update our social media pages with pictures and offers so don’t forget to give us a like/follow. If you have any further questions please message or call us. Alternatively, you can book online via our website or social media pages.
Possible side effects
Along with effectively lifting and tightening tissues without surgery or downtime, one of the greatest benefits of RF treatments, when performed correctly, is that post-procedure recovery is very quick and easy. Side effects are typically minimal and short-lived, limited to mild and temporary swelling, redness, and tingling, depending on the treatment.
- Current history of skin cancer, the current condition of any other type of cancer or premalignant moles.
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used such as a history of systemic lupus erythematosus, porphyria, and epilepsy.
- History of diseases stimulated by heat such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area may be treated only following a prophylactic regimen.
- History of any kind of cancer (unless cleared by your personal or family Physician)
- Excessively tanned skin from the sun, tanning bed or tanning creams within the last 2-4 weeks (minimally), depending on how the patient retains.
- Treated area covered in a tattoo.
- Severe reoccurring conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as HIV, AIDS or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders such as diabetes.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or/and rash.
- History of skin disorders such as keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants.
- Use of medications, herbs, food supplements, and vitamins have been known to induce photosensitivity to light exposure at the wavelengths used such as Retin-A,
- Isotretinoin (Accutane), within the past 6 months, Tetracyclines or St Johns wort within the past 2 weeks
- Deep Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months if the face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
- Pregnant or/and nursing.
- If you’ve had injections, waiting the following periods:
- Following Neurotoxin injections: Wait 3-4 weeks, but can do beforehand.
- Following natural fillers (Ex: Hyaluronic acid, collagen, etc) Wait 3-4 weeks, but can do beforehand.
- Following synthetic fillers within 2 weeks in the treated area.
Collagen Gold Facial Pre - Treatment
You should try to avoid doing anything that will irritate your skin immediately before treatment. This includes sunbathing (natural or artificial). Practitioners are unlikely to treat someone who has sunburn for example, as they would be more likely to suffer pain from the addition of heat to the already damaged skin; however, an established tan would be fine.
Some women find that their skin is more sensitive right before and during their menstrual cycle so if you are a woman, you might want to take this effect on pain threshold into consideration when scheduling your treatment appointment(s).
Collagen Gold Facial Post - Treatment
No special care is needed after treatment although your practitioner may suggest some of the following:
- A light application of soothing/moisturising lotions, creams or gels to the treatment area, such as aloe-vera.
- Cool, moisturising mists applied as you feel necessary.
- Cool water rinses or ice packs applied to the treatment area.
- No direct sunlight such a sunbathing or sunbed for 48 hours after the treatment as skin is more sensitive and prone to burning.