Male chest reduction
Excessive Chest Fat or Gynecomastia – more commonly known as man boobs or moobs – affects around 15% of adult men and is caused when excess fat develops in a man’s breast area. This fat can be very hard to shift, even if a weight loss plan has worked for the rest of the body, and the resulting ‘man boobs’ can cause embarrassment and can undermine confidence. The good news is there are safe, effective ways to tackle this problem that don’t involve surgery or long recovery periods – with our body contouring procedures.
Lipo Cavitation uses a combination of Ultra Sonic Cavitation & Radio-Frequency to produce the best results for our clients. It is a none invasive alternative to surgical liposuction that uses ultrasonic waves to turn fat cells into free fatty acids, which are easier for the body to get rid of. The acids then burst, causing the body to get rid of them naturally through the urinary tract and lymphatic system.
Radio-frequency (RF) is a non-invasive skin tightening procedure that helps to tighten and firm the skin using radio wave technology. This technology works by heating subcutaneous tissue and stimulating collagen production. Using both treatments together targets the outer layer of skin as well as hitting the deeper layer to help firm the skin and sculpt your body from the inside-out.
Benefits of a Male chest reduction
- Painless and Non-Surgical way to remove fat.
- Tighten and tone skin, reduce sagging skin.
- It is FAST and EFFECTIVE. You can start seeing results after two sessions.
- Stimulates collagen, elastin & hyaluronic acid.
- Ultrasonic cavitation & Radio Frequency treatments are cleared by the FDA for circumferential reduction.
- Clinical Research has proven it works! Please click here to see just one of many case studies done on this treatment
- Results can be permanent dependant on your diet & lifestyle.
- Each session lasts between 30-40 minutes.
- Relaxing and pain-fre
Book your appointment now
Dependant on the client a minimum of between 3 -9 sessions of this treatment is recommended which can be done twice a week. This treatment requires commitment so, It is important to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise in-between sessions to maximise results.
We update our social media pages regularly with pictures and offers so don’t forget to give us a like/follow. If you have any further questions please message or call. Alternatively, you can call the number provided on the website or book via our website/social media pages.
Possible side effects
Although the side effects are not a long term you may experience the following.
- Pink or red patches on the skin
- Irritated or tender skin
- Mild aches and pains
- Mild body temperature
- Needing the toilet more frequently
This treatment is unsuitable for clients who have any of the following;
- Heart disease or any kind of heart conditions or pacemaker
- Problems with blood flow
- Liver disease or complications with the liver
- Presence of metallic prosthesis
- Acute inflammatory processes
- Tumours or cancer
- Cutaneous lesions
- The proximity of the organs
- Metal plates in your body
- Gall stones
- Active infections, hives, herpetic lesions or cold sores
- Certain Medications May have contradictions to the treatment. Please ensure you inform your clinician of medication you are on.
- Extreme sensitivity or allergic reactions in the treated area
- Kidney damage, liver
- Haemorrhagic disease, clotting or bleeding
- Medical plastic parts or parts with metal inside
- Abnormal immune system
- Numb or insensitive to heat
Male chest reduction Pre - Treatment
- Drink at least 2 litres of water before your treatment and another 2 litres in the day after your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting a little gel on.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day or treatment of 48hrs after as it acts as a barrier between the treatment targeting fat cells.
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a fat-free, low starch, low sugar diet for best results
- Exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement
Male chest reduction Post - Treatment
- You should try to avoid doing anything that will irritate your skin immediately before treatment. This includes sunbathing (natural or artificial).
- Practitioners are unlikely to treat someone who has sunburn for example, as they would be more likely to suffer pain from the addition of heat to the already damaged skin; however, an established tan would be fine.
- Some women find that their skin is more sensitive right before and during their menstrual cycle so if you are a woman, you might want to take this effect on pain threshold into consideration when scheduling your treatment appointment(s).
- A light application of soothing/moisturising lotions, creams or gels to the treatment area, such as aloe-vera.
- Cool, moisturising mists applied as you feel necessary.
- Cool water rinses or ice packs applied to the treatment area.
- No direct sunlight such a sunbathing or sunbed for 48 hours after the treatment as skin is more sensitive and prone to burning.