Benefits of Radio-Frequency
- Tighten, tone or sculpt the skin.
- Improve their appearance by decreasing the loose skin or have a sagging or excess of skin.
- In general, the treatment zones are the thighs, chin, face, arms and stomach.
- Increase circulation, lymphatic drainage and cellular metabolism.
- Firming and smoothing the skin’s texture.
- Enhances the production of collagen.
- Diminishes the look of cellulite.
- Decreases stubborn fat deposits.
- Decreases the volume and circumference of the treatment areas which are targeted.
- Following each session, the treatment continues to work its magic for up to 3 months.
- A course of treatments can last up to 2 years.
- FDA approved
- Clinically proven to tighten skin
Book your appointment now
Using Radio-Frequency Enhanced Blackpool can target loose skin on the stomach. Loose abdominal skin can occur for several reasons including ageing, weight fluctuations, and pregnancy.
In the past, people have opted for tummy tightening surgery. However, the risks and cost associated with going under the knife are considerable.
The demand for treatments such as radio-frequency facials is ever increasing. Jennifer Aniston credits them with keeping her skin “lifted”, but radio-frequency facials can also soften fine lines while firming the facial contours – both immediately and over time.
So if your skin is in need an anti-aging treatment this is the one for you! If you already have or are considering Botox please do your research between the both before hand. Don’t get me wrong Botox is a great temporary solution for fine lines and wrinkles however, using it long term can cause more problems.
This is because botox paralyses the muscle which then causes the muscle to deteriorate as the muscle does not get any movement or exercise. As a result, once the Botox has worn off a few months later the problem is worse and you are forced to have more to temporarily improve your skin and continue in a downwards cycle.
Having extra skin or fat under your chin can be frustrating and can make you self-conscious. Reducing it can make such a difference to your face shape, chin and jaw line with this treatment.
Using Radio-Frequency Enhanced Blackpool Can help to reduce or completely eliminate what is called a double Chin. Each session lasts around 30 minutes, during which time you can relax.
Having extra skin around your elbows or knees your can make you self-conscious. Reducing it can make such a difference to your confidence.
Using Radio-Frequency Enhanced Blackpool can help to reduce or completely eliminate loose skin in those areas. Each session lasts around 30 minutes, during which time you can relax.
Possible side effects
Along with effectively lifting and tightening tissues without surgery or downtime, one of the greatest benefits of RF treatments, when performed correctly, is that post-procedure recovery is very quick and easy. Side effects are typically minimal and short-lived, limited to mild and temporary swelling, redness, and tingling, depending on the treatment.
- Current history of skin cancer, the current condition of any other type of cancer or premalignant moles.
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used such as a history of systemic lupus erythematosus, porphyria, and epilepsy.
- History of diseases stimulated by heat such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area may be treated only following a prophylactic regimen.
- History of any kind of cancer (unless cleared by your personal or family Physician)
- Excessively tanned skin from the sun, tanning bed or tanning creams within the last 2-4 weeks (minimally), depending on how the patient retains.
- Treated area covered in a tattoo.
- Severe reoccurring conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as HIV, AIDS or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders such as diabetes.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or/and rash.
- History of skin disorders such as keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants.
Use of medications, herbs, food supplements, and vitamins have been known to induce photosensitivity to light exposure at the wavelengths used such as Retin-A, Isotretinoin (Accutane), within the past 6 months, Tetracyclines or St Johns wort within the past 2 weeks
- Deep Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months if the face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
- Pregnancy or/and nursing.
- If you’ve had injections, waiting the following time periods:
Following Neurotoxin injections: Wait 3-4 weeks, but can do beforehand.
Following natural fillers (Ex: Hyaluronic acid, collagen, etc) Wait 3-4 weeks, but can do beforehand.
Following synthetic fillers within 2 weeks in the treated area.
You should try to avoid doing anything that will irritate your skin immediately before treatment. This includes sunbathing (natural or artificial). Practitioners are unlikely to treat someone who has sunburn for example, as they would be more likely to suffer pain from the addition of heat to the already damaged skin; however, an established tan would be fine.
Some women find that their skin is more sensitive right before and during their menstrual cycle so if you are a woman, you might want to take this effect on pain threshold into consideration when scheduling your treatment appointment(s).
Post- Treatment Care
- A light application of soothing/moisturising lotions, creams or gels to the treatment area, such as aloe-vera.
- Cool, moisturising mists applied as you feel necessary.
- Cool water rinses or ice packs applied to the treatment area.
- No direct sunlight such a sunbathing or sunbed for 48 hours after the treatment as skin is more sensitive and prone to burning.