Ultimate Brazilian Bum
Enhanced Blackpool’s Bespoke Ultimate Brazilian Bum Treatment is a safe and clinically proven way to reduce fatty deposits and cellulite while tightening and shaping the skin. The treatment combines cupping with our own Radio Frequency Tri-Polar technology. Many celebrities have undergone procedures to improve their derriere and recently Ampika, from the Real Housewives of Cheshire has recently been seen experiencing the Brazilian Bum Lift as part of the ITV Be Show. Click here for more
Thanks to breakthroughs in science, our bespoke technology can dramatically improve the appearance of your buttocks and cellulite without the need to resort to drastic measures such as surgery. If you’re looking to reduce cellulite, tighten the skin, lift sagging cheeks, and enhance & lift your bum then our Brazilian Bum Lift treatment could be a safe and affordable solution to your problems.
This Clinically proven treatment uses Tri-Polar and vacuum radio frequencies in combination with vacuum cups, which effortlessly penetrate layers of subcutaneous fat, contouring your buttocks, while tightening the skin and reducing cellulite. Following this our, vacuum cups are placed on your bum which uses micro-current, LED-Light therapy and suction to give you the bum you have been dreaming about. The procedure is relaxing and painless, and unlike surgery, the treatment requires no downtime; you can even do it on your lunch break with treatment time being 40 minutes.
You can notice results from the first session which is a great quick fix for holidays or special occasions. However, if you are looking for more permanent results a course of treatments can have results lasting up to two year
Benefits of a Ultimate Brazilian Bum
- Tighten, tone or sculpt the skin
- Improve their appearance by decreasing the loose skin or have a sagging or excess of skin.
- To increase circulation, lymphatic drainage and cellular metabolism.
- Firming and smoothing the skin’s texture.
- Enhances the production of collagen.
- Diminishes the look of cellulite.
- Decreases stubborn fat deposits.
- Decreases the volume and circumference of the treatment areas which are targeted.
- One treatment is equivalent to 5,000 squats!!
- The radio-frequency technology is FDA approved.
Book your appointment now
All results pictures were taken at Enhanced Blackpool. We regularly update our social media pages with pictures and offers so don’t forget to give us a like/follow. If you have any further questions please message or call us. Alternatively, you can book online via our website or social media pages.
Possible side effects
Along with effectively lifting and tightening tissues without surgery or downtime, one of the greatest benefits of RF treatments, when performed correctly, is that post-procedure recovery is very quick and easy. Side effects are typically minimal and short-lived, limited to mild and temporary swelling, redness, and tingling, depending on the treatment
- Current history of skin cancer, the current condition of any other type of cancer or premalignant moles.
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used such as a history of systemic lupus erythematosus, porphyria, and epilepsy.
- History of diseases stimulated by heat such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area may be treated only following a prophylactic regimen.
- History of any kind of cancer (unless cleared by your personal or family Physician)
- Excessively tanned skin from the sun, tanning bed or tanning creams within the last 2-4 weeks (minimally), depending on how the patient retains.
- Treated area covered in a tattoo.
- Severe reoccurring conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as HIV, AIDS or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders such as diabetes.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or/and rash.
- History of skin disorders such as keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants.
- Use of medications, herbs, food supplements, and vitamins have been known to induce photosensitivity to light exposure at the wavelengths used such as Retin-A, Isotretinoin (Accutane), within the past 6 months, Tetracyclines or St Johns wort within the past 2 weeks
- Deep Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months if the face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
- Pregnancy or/and nursing.
- If you’ve had injections, waiting the following periods:
- Following Neurotoxin injections: Wait 3-4 weeks, but can do beforehand.
- Following natural fillers (Ex: Hyaluronic acid, collagen, etc) Wait 3-4 weeks, but can do beforehand.
- Following synthetic fillers within 2 weeks in the treated area.
- Bum implants or injections.
Non-Surgical Brazilian Bum Lift & Enhancement Pre- Treatment
This treatment is unsuitable for clients who have any of the following;
- Please wear a thong to the treatment.
- Keep hydrated with water
- Advise your practitioner of any concerns you may have before proceeding with the treatment.
- Please ensure the area is not sunburnt and free from any contagious skin infections.
Non-Surgical Brazilian Bum Lift & Enhancement Post-Treatment
- There’s no better time to do some Squats!!
- Do use baby oil or bio-oil to massage you bum at least once a day whilst having treatment with us. This can help to maximize your results. We sell a collagen-based gel/oil which is excellent for those having this treatment. Please ask your practitioner if you are interested in purchasing it.
- Expect some redness and swelling from the cups after your appointment. This usually goes within a couple of hours.
- Bruising is also quite normal from the cups and should go after a few days.
- Some clients have experienced tenderness around the top of their legs due to the muscle stimulation in that area from the machine. It is a normal side effect and should go after a few days.
- Although rare, some clients have reported feeling a little sickness and dizziness after the treatment due to the vibrating of the cups. If you experience this, please drink some water and rest until you feel back to normal.
- Make sure your next appointment is booked.
- If you have any worries or concerns at any point please message us!! If for some reason for feeling unwell after the treatment, please seek medical assistance.